If you are a business looking for possible ways to generate better lucrative leads for your business then I’m sure you would have thought of paid traffic. Paid advertising has two major platforms Google Ads and Facebook advertising. Before we dive into the differences between the two, it would make more sense to know the individual strengths and advantages of them both.
Let’s begin with Google Ads.
Strengths and Advantages of Google Ads
The world’s most popular search engine which is considered to be laying the ground for effective online advertising is Google. Google extends a viable chance to the advertisers to access a platform where you get you showcase your services and products to all the potential audience.
Google’s advertising splits in two primary networks, search and display network. The search network is an entirety of the Google as a search engine. Advertisers can definitely bid on keywords and phrases to the prospective clients.
- Immense audience – Google advertising platform offers an extensive reach. It is a fact that there can be no other platform that can ever take over Google in terms of visitor’s volume.
- Level Playing Field to all – People tend to confuse better reach with advertising budget. AdWords works on the quality and relevance of ads. It essentially means that relevance of ad is what brings in lucrative leads.
- Range of Ad formats – AdWords offers incredible forms and types of ads that compel and entice the prospective customers. Ad formats are customized to the specific requirement of the business. Google is always looking for ways to offer the best-in-class service.
Strengths and Advantages of Facebook Ads
If you thought social media was just about keeping in touch with people, you are highly mistaken. People are now taking the opportunity to build their business with the help of facebook ads. A paid social which eventually governs the whole market with digital marketing strategies is Facebook ads.
- Audience – Facebook boasts of a trusted and vast spread global audience. More than 1.55 billion monthly active users, Facebook is a fail-proof way towards better business. When you have an abounding volume of audience visiting each day, chances are, you will have decent no. of potential buyers as well.
- Most loved visual platform – PPC tends to be a little boring when it comes to the overall look and feel comparison with Facebook Ads. The very best Facebook ad is the one that integrates video, music, image, and text all in one to entice the audience.
- ROI – The granularity is often impressive. The tools that are offered and extended at the disposal are very engaging, reliable, and beautiful. The potential ROI that comes with advertising on Facebook is the driving force for people to invest in it.
Struggling to spread the word about your business? Confused which way to go, which one to choose Google Adword or Facebook ads? Fret not!